side effect of "select=long"

If you set select=long, menu selection is started *only* if list does
not fit on screen - else menu completion is started. I bever intended
that - rather, my intention was to start menu selction *instead* of
displaying completion list. I always had 'select=0' to start menu
selection unconditionally - now I have no way to start it at all.

In other words, either select style should support something like
"select='0 long'" or this settings belong to other tag alltogether

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>