Re: PATCH: Re: complete (real C) tags

> When entering the pre-3.1.7 state you said that we shouldn't apply
> patches that change many files, so I'm withholding this patch until I
> get a `go ahead'.

Things seem to have settled down, so I'd like to release 3.1.7 this weekend
or shortly after.  It doesn't look like this patch will cause any trouble,
but at this stage it might be best to wait until after.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,