Re: PATCH: Re: complete (real C) tags

On May 25,  2:18pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Re: complete (real C) tags
}
} Thomas Koehler wrote:
}
} > Sorry for not having tested zsh-3.1.7-pre-versions so far (I'm still
} > using zsh-3.1.6-dev-21/22)... I have a (smaller) issue with make
} > completion: when there are multiple targets in one line, it won't work
} > as expected.
} >
} > So, is it possible to change completion so that it recognizes these
} > rules, too?
}
} This has long been fixed. Maybe upgrading to 3.1.7 next week? ;-)

It's still broken for cases like this:

all install uninstall tools config configure proto depend lint tags \
	types test testclean clean distclean:
	cd src && $(MAKE) $@

The above works for GNU make because make is actually executed to output
the list of targets, but the awk script used for other makes handles
neither backslashed newlines nor tabs embedded in the list of targets.