Re: PATCH: FD_CLOEXEC

On May 25, 10:44am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: FD_CLOEXEC
}
} I was thinking about the command substitution problem and keeping file
} descriptors open when I checked up on the use of the close-on-exec flag in
} zftp.c, which is the only place it's used (could we do with some more?)

There's already some pretty elaborate code in exec.c to close all the fds
that should be closed on exec; probably you don't even need that stuff in
zftp, but it doesn't hurt.