Path completion under Cygwin

Cygwin (again, it is current net release 1.1.1 - I do not know, if it
applies to previous B20 release as well) allows access to all drives on
NT via

/cygdrive/c

This is really magic - 'ls /cydrive' is an error, but 'ls /cygdrive/c'
shows your C: drive:

MW1G17C%
MW1G17C% rm zsh.exe.stackdump
MW1G17C% ls /cygdrive
ls: /cygdrive: No such file or directory
MW1G17C% ls /cygdrive/c
AUTOEXEC.BAT                System Volume Information
Aladdin                     WINNT
CONFIG.SYS                  Windows Update Setup Files

Any chance incorporate this in completion? Of course, real question is,
is there any way to get list of all drives ... but, at least, we could
treat "/cygdrive/X" specially. Currently, any attempt to complete path
with this prefix fails.

At runtime we could check for $OSTYPE

MW1G17C% print $OSTYPE
cygwin