Re: PATCH: (very) bad syntax error checking

On May 26,  3:24pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: (very) bad syntax error checking

Patch?

} It's rather late in the day to come across problems like this.
}
} % zsh -f ./test.zsh
} ./test.zsh:3: parse error near `fi'
} This line should not be executed.
}
} Yuk.  This is the way people accidentally delete all the files on their
} disks, etc.  I can't believe this has always been there --- I suspect it
} must be part of the parsing changes that we've somehow all missed.

zagzig[233] ../zsh-2.4/src/zsh -f /tmp/foo/test.zsh
/tmp/foo/test.zsh: parse error near `fi' [3]
This line should not be executed.