Re: make check failure with latest CVS

Vin Shelton wrote:
> I'm getting the following error from 'make check':

Yup, I get that too.  I'll delay 3.1.7 until we can at least get clean
tests (Sven --- if that's hard, just take the test out and fix it at your
leisure; at the moment I'm much more interested in tests not failing in the
production version than every last niggle in completion disappearing).

As far as I know, there are no serious (i.e. compilation-halting,
system-compromising, basic-shell-disabling) bugs left, so if we could hold
off commits on anything else that's not trivial I'll get the thing out as
soon as possible.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx