Re: PATCH: stop "make test" from sometimes failing

> I noticed that "make test" could sometimes fail in the 07cond.ztst
> file if the creation of the unmodified file happened in the same
> second as the "cat" of its (empty) contents.

This would seem to be quite a serious bug, although it could be e.g. NFS
which is known not always to respect time ordering.  I've added the patch
but it deserves watching.

I've also committed the array patches.  There's no point releasing a
bug-fix version until we know what's going on with Irix, and I have no
ideas whatsoever at the moment.  We might as well try these out in the
meanwhile.

Wayne, if you want to be added to the developers' list at sourceforge, let
me know a user name.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,