Output of 'make check'

I do not particular like it. It outputs thousands of "No differences
encountered", that will scroll away any useful output. So, if any test
in between fails, there is no chance to see it unfortunately (there
seems to be no log by default). I just noticed, that one more test
failed - and it was only by accident.

I suggest, that "No differences encountered" should not be output (I do
not see test numbers anyway, so it pretty useless)

some summary about failed test is output, so that I can at least see I
had failed tests. If summary coould indicate failed test number - even
better

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>