RE: Getting dynamic loading to work on cygwin

> Hmm, looks like I spoke too soon.  I don't see a way of
> exporting symbols
> from the main executables which DLL's will recognize.
> However, the old
> system V trick of making the main body of the code a DLL and zsh.exe a
> boot-loader ought to work, and isn't that difficult (again,
> the hard part
> is really just fiddling the scripts etc.).

If I recall correctly, there is no way to export data references; only
subroutines entry points can be exported. I.e. one DLL cannot directly
reference variable in other DLL. But I may be wrong.

Is there any cross-module data reference in Zsh? Including main
exectuable?

-andrej