Re: PATCH: complete rpm --{resign,addsign} in local

On Jun 4,  5:09pm, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: complete rpm --{resign,addsign} in local
}
} > Index: Completion/Linux/_rpm
}
} zsh is still completing filenames directly after rpm -qcp or -qpc,
} with no space, FWIW.

This is problematic.

Currently _rpm uses `-p+' as the spec for the -p option.  That means that
anything that will follow the -p (including package file name) is allowed
to appear in the same word, or in the next word.

If we remove the `+', then "rpm -qpc" doesn't match the spec `-p', and so
completion doesn't enter the `package_file' state -- it instead enters the
`package_or_file' state (the default spec from the `query' state).

If there's a clever workaround for this, I don't know it.  (Perhaps this
is an indication of some lingering bugginess with `_arguments -s'?)