Re: Use and abuse of dynamic loading RE: Getting dynamic loading towork on cygwin

[...]

    >> Do you mean that zsh doesn't come
    >> with a separate kit to allow you to compile new modules without
    >> the original compilation environment?
    >>

    Andrej> Yes, that's it.

        Something along the lines of perl's ExtUtils::MakeMaker or
even the Gtk+/glib foo-config style utility would be very nice to
have.  Does zsh even install the headers necessary to build a module
outside the zsh source tree?

fletch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=