Re: zsh changing cp1250 letters beyond recognition

On Jun 8, 10:55am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh changing cp1250 letters beyond recognition
}
} Here's the patch for 3.0.8.

I don't consider this patch by itself critical enough to do a 3.0.9.

Therefore, what I've done is this:

I created a "Patches for old releases" category in the patch manager on
the zsh sourceforge.net project, and posted Peter's patch there.

I'll also be adding the zsh.texi patch for the @' foolishness.

The status is "Open" because the sourceforge UI only displays open,
closed, or postponed patches, not accepted, rejected, or out-of-date
ones, and displays open ones by default. I want these patches to be
visible.

My intention is to keep this patch manager category up to date with
anything that comes across the mailing lists that is applicable to
3.0.8. If a sufficient number of them accumulates before 4.0 goes out,
or if any particularly critical ones appear, I'll consider doing a
3.0.9; otherwise, the patch manager should be considered the canonical
repository of "approved" patches for the 3.0 series.

Since anyone can submit a patch in any category, the way to tell an
"approved" patch from a random submission is that the "assigned to"
column of an approved patch will be "barts".

Peter, if you'd throw something about this into the next FAQ, that'd
be great.