Re: wish for a colored completion system

On Jun 8,  5:02pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} It's perfectly possible to write a front-end to compile styles, though,
} which you give command names, colours, patterns, etc., and which produces
} the zstyle command.

Yes, I was thinking about that; it'd also be nice to document somewhere
the mapping from numbers to colors.  I realize we haven't done so because
it's defined in some other standard, but it seems to be relatively stable
so maybe we should at least mention that `dircolors --print-database` is
usually the way to find out (at least if you have GNU stuff around).