Re: PATCH: expansion

On Jun 13,  1:24pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: expansion
}
}   Note that I've used the same default value in _expand as it has
}   elsewhere (`false'), which means that without further configuring,
}   this now behaves differently. Should we make it default to `true' in
}   _expand?

If it now behaves by default more like the way the old expand-or-complete
behaved, then I think we should leave it.  Either that or the default
should be different depending on whether _expand was used as a completer
or called from _expand_word ... hrmm ...