Re: Prompt %~ (sometimes) expands /local/src/zsh to ~unambiguous

Peter Whaite wrote:

> I have noticed that every now and then `print -P "%~"` prints "~unambiguous".
> Today I noticed it (in my xterm title) after 'cd /local/src/zsh'.  This was
> with yesterdays zsh-3.1.9-dev-1 cvs version.  I tried zsh-3.1.9 and that
> worked OK.  However I was surprised to find that after I exited the zsh-3.1.9
> shell, thus returning to the latest zsh-3.1.9-dev-1, it still worked OK.  I
> have been unable to get it to misbehave since.

Haven't investigated any further... the $compstate assoc contains an
element `unambiguous'. Maybe one of the recent changes to the
parameter code...?

And maybe we should add code to prevent the automatic name-dir
behaviour for assoc elements anyway (if we don't have that already and
this is really the cause).

Bye
 Sven