Re: PATCH: Re: (forw) --help able programs and completion]

Sven wrote
> I wrote:
>
> > [ the menu style and `yes=<num>' ]
> >
> > Another question is if it should mean `if there are less than <num>
> > matches, start menu completion', because menu completion (at least the
> > *real* menu completion, not selection) works best with few matches.

I don't understand.  I though Bart's original question was `how do I start
menu completion at a certain number of matches without menu selection?'
Now we have two ways for turning it off.  Surely, if we're going to have
both, yes should mean `turn it on if at least n' and no should mean `turn
it off if at least n', so you can set a range?

Unless you want to implement `yes=3' turn on at 3 `yes=-6' turn on to begin
with then off at 6 `yes=3-6' turn on from 3 to 6.  I could get my brain
round that.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,