Re: make test

Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

> make test on zsh-3.1.9-dev-2
>
> Test ./07cond.ztst failed: bad status 1, expected 0 from:
>   sleep 1
>   cat unmodified
>   touch newnewnew
>   [[ -N newnewnew && ! -N unmodified ]]
> Was testing: -N cond

This is over NFS, right? If so, it is a known problem that some
machines at least don't update the access time there and hence the
test fails.

Either we should make this test in /tmp if that is writable or we
should make it print a warning that it may fail over NFS (and then we
should move the test to the end of 07cond.ztst so that all other tests
are tried).

Bye
 Sven