Test hanger disappeared, but ... RE: PATCH: Fix ZDOTDIR during "make check" for static builds

> When I made my earlier patch for this (12039), I forgot that
> Test/Modules
> doesn't get created when the build is static.
>
> This points ZDOTDIR into the Test directory itself (in the
> build tree, if
> that's separate from the source), and therefore also has to
> make sure that
> the .zcompdump file is removed at the end.

May be, it is something different - but now completion tests do not hang
anymore. I run them on Unix without any problems; but on Cygwin I get
misterious errors:

mw1g017@MW1G17C:/usr/build/zsh/Test% /usr/build/zsh/Src/zsh -f
/usr/src/zsh/Test
/ztst.zsh /usr/src/zsh/Test/53completion.ztst
*** /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.1007      Tue Jul  4 12:24:39 2000
--- /tmp/zsh.ztst.tout.1007     Tue Jul  4 12:24:49 2000
***************
*** 1,12 ****
- line: {: }{}
  DI:{dir1}
  DI:{dir2}
  FI:{file1}
  FI:{file2}
- line: {: dir1/}{}
- line: {: dir2/}{}
- line: {: file1}{}
- line: {: file2}{}
- line: {: dir1/}{}
- line: {: dir2/}{}
--- 1,5 ----
Test /usr/src/zsh/Test/53completion.ztst failed: output differs from
expected as
 shown above for:
  comptest $': \t\t\t\t\t\t\t'
Was testing: directories and files
/usr/src/zsh/Test/53completion.ztst: test failed.
rm: /usr/build/zsh/Test/comp.tmp: Permission denied
mw1g017@MW1G17C:/usr/build/zsh/Test% print $CYGWIN
title strip_title tty

I thought, it may have something to do with CYGWIN setting (tty/notty) -
but the error happens with both settings.

The "permission denied" message most probably comes, because some child
has comp.tmp open at the time comptest tries to delete it.

It all smells much like some tty emulation problem. Sigh.

-andrej