long completion selections and listings

According to the manual, select-prompt has a default when you used
scrolling with menus.  It doesn't show up for me --- I had to set it
explicitly.  (If I remember right, I didn't put it in compinstall because
there was already a sensible default.)

Another thing, maybe I misunderstood somewhere, but I have
  zstyle ':completion:*' menu 'select=long' 'select=5'
Since I don't have select=long-list, I wouldn't expect long listings to
switch automatically to menu selection, but at the moment they do.
Lists which do fit on the screen don't.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,