Re: PATCH: removed remhist()

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> Oh, please, don't. We use that form of functionName nowhere else (and
> I, at least, hate it, hate, hate, hate).

Well, if it had only been "hate, hate", I suppose that would have been
OK, but since it's "hate, hate, hate", I'll go ahead and change it.  :-)

Seriously, I tweaked the name to use underscores.  I like this much better
than crammingallthewordstogetherinahardtoreadandoftenambiguoussingleword.

..wayne..