RE: _slrn

> Another question: is the TGETENT-under-cygwin-bug in the bug tracking
> system on sourceforge the thing Andrej sent a patch for in 12376?

For the record: the problem in 12376 is fixed in current cygwin-1.1.3. 1.1.4
is expected this week. I really urge everybody on this list working under
Cygwin to update at least cygwin and binutils packages. Cygwin dynamic loading
probably won't work with older binutils and may depend on cygwin as well (I
have not tested it with older version).

-andrej