Sourceforge development account

> Let me know if you want sourceforge developer stuff adding.

I managed to compile OpenSSH with SOCKS and get connection to
zsh.sourceforge.net (I do not care, if sshd really works in this case).

So a couple of questions:

- can anybody add me to list of developers? Account on SourceForge is `bor',
id  64334
- is there any procedure to generate ChangeLog entry? Without emacs that I do
not use (Vim is welcome :-)
- can I login to zsh.sourceforge.net under my normal SourceForge account? Do I
use password authentication or public key? The same, of course, for CVS?

-andrej