Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Sep 6,  9:07am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> } Subject: Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.
> }
> } > } - The place where the zsh/zpty module is mentioned (in info, at the
> } > }   nslookup function) is messed up (by the automatic module-docs-stuff).
> } >
> } > Can you explain what's "messed up" in a bit more detail?
> }
> } Uh oh. Does that mean that you don't get this:
> }
> }   nslookup [ ARG ... ]
> }        This wrapper function for the nslookup command requires the
> }        zsh/zpty +module.  It behaves exactly like the standard nslookup
> }        except that it provides customizable prompts (including a
> }
> } The `+' before `module'. That first appeared when Zefram added the
> } doc-part of the hierarchical-module-name stuff, I think.
>
> I do not see this.

Urgh.

  @findex nslookup
  @item @t{nslookup} [ @var{arg} ... ]
  This wrapper function for the @t{nslookup} command requires the
  @t{zsh/zpty} +module.  It behaves exactly like the standard @t{nslookup}

> What version of yodl do you have?

I had 1.15. Now I've upgraded and don't get those `+'s anymore.

Ahem. Sorry to everyone.

Thanks for the hint.

Bye
 Sven