Re: Re: zsh 3.1.9 problem debugging linux threads

> > I cannot debug threaded programs under Linux RH6.2 with gdb:
>
> This is a problem only when the monitor option is enabled which
> controls the signal SIGTTOU.  I'm not sure why but it looks like this
> signal is generated from inside of a linux threaded application.

Scratch that.  It is SIGCHLD.  Looks like the pthread clone delivers a
SIGCHLD and zsh thinks that gdb is being suspended for some reason.

Question: What file/line of the zsh code actually writes out this
line?  It seems to not be in any of the signal handlers nor
waitpid/job/jobs functions.  This would be helpful in finding out how
the child signal is being processed.

	zsh: 2161 suspended (tty output)  gdb intel_redhat_6_2/cmd

Thanks much,
---
gray.reply@xxxxxxx