Re: bug with completion (after 15 oct?)

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff Wing wrote:
:Aha. It didn't find out that it had a new list. The patch adds a
:counter counting how often we have invalidated a completion list and
:then uses that counter to find out if the list displayed is the same
:as before.

OK, if that's what you committed, then here's the next quirk:
(continuation from same situation as before)

% ls ba<TAB><TAB><TAB><TAB><TAB>
# gives
% ls bar bar bar
# when I think it should still be cycling between them.  I'll have to
# check the setopt's I gave but historically it would.  Of course, it
# doesn't coredump :-)  So that's better!

Regards,
Geoff