Re: [bug?] named directory tex and compinit

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 03:11:00 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Is this the same OSF1 system where you're having ttyctl problems?  I
> would almost suspect some kind of memory alignment issue.

Yes, but I can also reproduce the problem under Solaris:

$ echo $ZSH_VERSION
3.1.9
$ uname -a
SunOS vin 5.7 Generic_106541-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
$ zsh -f
vin% hash -d tex=blah
vin% echo ~tex
blah
vin% autoload -U compinit
vin% compinit
vin% echo ~tex
zsh: no such user or named directory: tex
vin%

The ttyctl problem can also be reproduced under Solaris.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des