Re: zsh-3.1.9-dev-6 crashes occassionally

Sven wrote:
> +	ALLOWTRAPS {
> +	    while ((r = read(SHTTY, &cc, 1)) != 1) {

I suppose you've thought this through more than I have, but wouldn't it be
safer just to run traps every time the read returns?  I'm assuming a signal
arriving will interrupt the read in any case, so as far as I can see it's
pretty much equivalent in practise.  There's nothing too nasty in the block
underneath, but it does call zrefresh() and attachtty() which are probably
best treated as black boxes.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070