RE: zsh compilied for mips-compaq-nonstopux

GNU has regular updates to these files (unbundled from automake or autoconf).
The latest is dated Oct 28; looking in config.guess:

    *:NonStop-UX:*:*)
	echo mips-compaq-nonstopux
	exit 0 ;;

I suggest we simply pull these files off

<ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/config/>

or the nearest mirror.

-andrej