RE: PATCH: Zpty cleanup (merge 13061 with 13116)

> > However, that does not mean that the rest of the tests should be skipped
> > when select() returns 0.  A return of 0 means the select() timed out,
> > which (apparently) might happen under Cygwin even if there actually are
> > characters available to be read.  Peter/Andrej, is that the case?

I had not much time recently. Casual test shows, that zpty is currently
completely broken on current Cygwin (1.1.5-4 as of this writing); I do not
claim that it is zsh problem, but recent changes may have made it worse.

About select - so far there seems to be no known problems under cygwin (that
does not mean, there are no problems).

-andrej