config.sub and config.guess

I have updated config.sub and config.guess from the GNU archive.  I have
left in handling for a few systems (mostly NetBSD) which didn't seem to
appear in the basic version.  If anyone knows they are no longer required,
I will take them out.  This or anything else missing should be reported to
the GNU config maintainers for incorporation.  Some other stuff which
needed to be patched separately in previous versions, such as Andrej's
Reliant changes, now appear in the original.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070