Allowing traps

It's currently possible, even with the rewritten trap code, for a trap to
be called inside a trap.  For example, if a trap includes a `read', another
trap could be called at that point (whether it is already in the queue, or
the signal has arrived since the trap started).  This is presumably
unhealthy --- at least, I have some shell code using the new trap behaviour
which gets upset if instances of it are not called sequentially.  Should we
add an extra flag to block traps explicitly from running when we are inside
doqueuedtraps()?

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070