zsh 3.1.9 configuration problem

Hi,

I have ancounterd the following problem while running zsh 3.1.9 on RH 7.0.
zsh will compile and run but will lack proper singal names. So when a child
process crash it returns "unknown signal" instead of "segmentation fault"
(the same proble will happen with other signals). i have traced the problem
to signames.c haveing 0 signals. The reson for that is the configure wrongly
picks /usr/include/bits/siginfo.h as the "signal.h" file while the real file
is /usr/include/bits/signum.h. To the best of my understanding this is
caused by finding a pattern which contains "SIG" in that file. My quick and
dirty solution was to manually override config.cache zsh_cv_path_signal_h
and running confiure and then make again. There should be a better way
however.

Arnon