Re: username begining with a digit

On Feb 8,  9:05am, Jean-Michel Rouet wrote:
} Subject: username begining with a digit
}
} I'm running zsh 2.5.03, and apparently I run into troubles when trying to
} expand usernames beggining with a digit.
} Is this problem already known ? Are there any workarounds ?

Try upgrading to 3.0.8 (stable) or 3.1.9 (beta).  They should both handle
this correctly as long as the user name does not consist _entirely_ of
digits.

ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-3.0.8.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-3.1.9.tar.gz

Also look at the patch manager at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/

where there are several patches for minor problems with 3.0.8.