Zsh build with GCC on ReliantUNIX

I made an (unposted) patch to allow building zsh with GCC on ReliantUNIX. The
main changes were to disable LFS (because of -Klp64 flag) and set DLLD to
/usr/ccs/bin/cc as GCC had strange problems with 'gcc -G -o foo.so foo.o'. It
also scatters AC_TRY_COMMAND around for better diagnostic.

I tested it on 5.45B00 with gcc-2.95.2 binary package and all tests passed.

Peter, any chance to release -pre-2 tarball?

Andreas, I get this when building (for every file)

gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototypes -O2  -o
math.o /tools/src/zsh/Src/math.c
In file included from /tools/src/zsh/Src/system.h:96,
                 from zsh.mdh:15,
                 from /tools/src/zsh/Src/math.c:30:
/opt/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sni-sysv4/2.95.2/include/setjmp.h:18: warning:
`__mips__' redefined
*Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

BTW gcc packages needs /usr/local/bin in path (for gas) - any chance to modify
specs to point directly to it?

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>