Re: Functions moved

Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> got placed in their very own subdirectory and $fpath is wrong. Should
> not have used --enable-function-subdirs?

I've just tried it without --enable-function-subdirs and everything
seems to work fine. The only problem I've found is that _dict_words is
missing so _dict fails.

Clint Adams wrote:

> I take that back.  This is going to cause the same sort of problems
> that Bart wanted to avoid with the initscript conflict.
> Non-linux operating systems have apm commands too.

The difference here is that we don't have apm completion for any other
non-linux operating systems whereas for the initscripts, we did.
Linux/Command is I think probably right place for the time being.

Oliver