Re: Another keep-prefix problem

On Apr 25,  3:25pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} I won't commit this before I get positive replies and answers to the
} question if we then should add another possible value for the
} keep-prefix style for this new behaviour or if that's not needed (I
} can't really think of a reason for keeping the old behaviour -- put some
} people probably like it?).

I think the behavior of expanding only some of the parameter references
in a word was a bit odd to begin with, and that we should just do it the
way this patch changed it and leave it at that.  I.e., no new style.