Re: Termcap saga again

On May 8,  7:25pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Termcap saga again
}
} In that case I shall commit the following.

Unfortunately, that has now broken my build on RedHat 5.2 and 6.2.  It
appears that AC_CACHE_CHECK does *nothing* when ac_cv_header_curses_h
is already set, so the AC_DEFINE(HAVE_CURSES_H) never happens.  In
short, this patch works only if you configure from scratch without using
a cache.

I'll see if I can untangle it.

} Are we any nearer to being stable?

I should hope so, but this configure stuff is becoming silly.