Re: PATCH: Icky little array slice assignment bug

On May 20,  2:25am, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} I have not (yet?) changed array[0]'s meaning nor have I implemented
} the alternate solution I proposed, pending further comments.

I like the simpler solution rather than the complicated one, in spite
of the slight ksharrays oddity.

We could add an option for it.  `setopt SUB_ZERO', anyone? :-)