Re: 4.0.1-pre-5 (solaris issues)

On May 22,  8:03pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
}
} > That's right, it won't compile out of the box.  I have an uncommitted edit
} > for /etc/MACHINES to document this.  You must use --disable-lfs.
}
} Could we just skip LFS detection on this system?

Probably, if we can identify it accurately, as LFS is only half-supported
on that version of the OS anyway.

That solution is not going to work for Sol 2.8 with Forte, though, as LFS
is supposedly fully enabled (by the OS, I mean) there.