Re: PATCH: Re: zsh and autoconf-2.50

> I suggest this because, upon further consideration, I don't want to
> require zsh developers to install autoconf 2.50.  They may need the
> older version of autoconf for other packages that have not been updated
> for the 2.50 changes.
>
> Thoughts?

I think it's a good plan during this time when autoconf 2.50 is fresh,
but I don't think effort should be expended to maintain compatibility
with 2.13 in future.  After all, it's neither impossible nor difficult
for zsh developers to have multiple versions of autoconf on hand, should
they be required.