Re: AIX-problem: the main module won't link statically

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> My guess is that AIX 4.3 has dl* functions and hence AIXDYNAMIC is not used.
> But something goes wrong with dlopen() & Co.

That sounds quite plausible. I expect that it has retained the old calls
though so it might be a good idea to make it use AIXDYNAMIC on AIX even
if the dl* functions are found. What might be worth trying is to use a
contrived config.cache which indicates that the dl* functions are not
there.

Oliver