Re: hppa problems

On Jun 10,  8:10am, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} Here's the tail of an strace.

This looks similar to the strace that was discussed in the "problem
with sourcing on Solaris" thread. I don't suppose BROKEN_KILL_ESRCH is
defined in config.h?

} rt_sigreturn(0xa)                       = 0
} pause(

Hmm, it looks like BROKEN_POSIX_SIGSUSPEND may also be defined -- either
that or NO_SIGNAL_BLOCKING -- which strikes me as likely to be wrong.