bindkey

Dears zsh-workers,
for the first time I experienced a problem using the z-shell with the
distribution red-hat 6.2, infact some of the keys of my keyboard don't
work, in particular almost all the keys apart the usual ones, i.e. the
F1....F12 keys, the keypad and the keys that (usually and in my
keyboard) are situated over the arrow keys: the page-up and page-down keys
that under zsh are very useful to complete the possible command
names. When I press these keys I only get: ~
I suspect some configuration files are missing, could some of tou give me
some idea?  Thanks a lot for everything you can suggest me!

   Pierpaolo Righini