Re: gcc-3.0 Success!

> Running my configure/build/test/install script with
> LD_RUN_PATH=/usr/local/gcc-3.0/lib made everything work hunky dory.

That's wonderful for you...  Unfortunatly, I tried that and it still didn't
work.

When I built, the first thing in $path was ~/gcc3/bin and the first thing
in $LD_LIBRARY_PATH was ~/gcc3/lib.

I'll poke at it further when I reboot back into linux.

Jason

--
"Friendship is the bridge between lonely and loved, between a glance and a
gaze. It stretches from the fog into sunshine, hopelessness into faith,