Re: [OT] interesting domains

Hi,

>[just an amusing, off-topic, tidbit. feel free to ignore]

>Today I accidentally stumbled across the ".SH" ccTLD. Just for fun I
>decided to check, and what do you know,

>	zee.sh
>and
>	zsh.sh

>are free :)

Ah, but (and I'm sure Peter would agree with me here) it's not "zee shell",
it's "zed shell".

(But this is an old argument...  Jim Mattson and I never did agree
a pronunciation when he was on this side of the atlantic (circa '93).
I wonder what he's doing these days...)

>So if anybody wants to blow some money on the government of Saint Helena (or
>some company that runs it for them...), check out http://nic.sh/ (or some
>reseller like register.com). But act quickly - bourne.sh, bash.sh, csh.sh,
>ksh.sh and unix.sh are all already taken ;)

How sad are these people?!?

Bye for now,

Duncan.