Y03 hangs on AIX

> > > It gave me the term.h/boolcodes -error.. maybe terminfo could
> be left as a
> > > module?
> > >

> > Ahh ... no, it is the same problem. I just realized, it won't work with
> > LIBS=-ltermcap as well because we currently prefer
> term.h/curses.h if they
> > exist.
>
> Actually, I compiled the whole thing with just LIBS=-ltermcap defined,
> didn't comment out those modules and it passed the compilation...

Umm ... ashamed :-( anyway, I guessed the correct result :-)

but make
> check hung on test Y03...

I think we had one more report ... could you run

ZTST_verbose=2 make TESTNUM=Y03 check?

It was 4.0.2 or CVS?

-andrej

P.S. I guess now, when it compiles, AIX problems should be moved back to
zsh-workers. Please, report any further errors here.