Re: zsh 4.0.2 released

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> Anybody knows if texi2html is still supported/developed? Home page was not
> updated for almost a year and CVS repository is broken:

It doesn't look like it. Yodl also doesn't look like it has had any
development for a year and a half.

Does anyone have any idea about this error which I get from `makeinfo
--html' using the zsh.texi in 4.0.2 and texinfo 4.0.

zsh.texi:68: warning: @menu seen before first @node, creating `Top'
node.
zsh.texi:68: warning: perhaps your @top node should be wrapped in
@ifnottex rather than @ifinfo?.
./zsh.texi:68: Next field of node `Top' not pointed to.
./zsh.texi:324: This node (Author) has the bad Prev.