RE: Compile error

gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D__sco  -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototype
s -O2  -o builtin.o builtin.c
> In file included from builtin.c:30:
> zsh.mdh:15: sigcount.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from builtin.c:30:
> zsh.mdh:30: builtin.epro: No such file or directory

Well, the immediate problem is that depenencies for zsh.mdh are missing in
generated Makemod :

zsh.mdh:
        @$(MAKE) -f $(makefile) $(MAKEDEFS) zsh.mdh.tmp
        @mv -f zsh.mdh.tmp zsh.mdh
        @echo "Updated \`zsh.mdh'."

instead of correct one:

zsh.mdh:  ../config.h system.h zsh.h sigcount.h signals.h prototypes.h
hashtable.h ztype.h  zsh.mdhi
        @$(MAKE) -f $(makefile) $(MAKEDEFS) zsh.mdh.tmp
        @mv -f zsh.mdh.tmp zsh.mdh
        @echo "Updated \`zsh.mdh'."

I have been staring at it for some time without avail. I can understand how
${headers} may disappear, but not zsh.mdhi; it is generated here:

        echo "${mddname}.mdh: ${modhdeps} ${headers} ${hdrdeps}
${mddname}.mdhi"
        echo "  @\$(MAKE) -f \$(makefile) \$(MAKEDEFS) ${mddname}.mdh.tmp"
        echo "  @mv -f ${mddname}.mdh.tmp ${mddname}.mdh"
        echo "  @echo \"Updated \\\`${mddname}.mdh'.\""

so if zsh.mdh appears there at all, it should have at least zsh.mdhi
dependency.

Makemod attached.

-andrej