Debugging of dynamocally defined functions

Trying to debug one problem I had to look at set -x output of compinit. The
last line was compdef:101:... It turned out, there is no way to find correct
place. compdef is itself defined in compinit, and has comments. which
compdef produces source without comments and line numbers do not match.

Honestly speaking, I never liked it (function defining other functions that
is); why not simply have them autoloaded is beyond me.

-andrej